Wednesday, January 5, 2011

UPDATED: My Top 25 Favorite Films of 2010

UPDATED 1/7/11 - I have officially added 127 Hours to my Top 5. I still have a few films to watch, so more adjustments may be made soon. If you saw the previous version of this list, then you'll notice more titles are listed. What was meant to be 25, was only 20. I'm gonna blame it on a late night, and poor math skills.


In an effort to make this post more accessible, I've removed the movie posters, and put the movie into an actual order beyond my Top 5.

My top 25 are:
  1. The Social Network
  2. 127 Hours
  3. The Fighter
  4. The Town
  5. Conviction
  6. Buried
  7. True Grit
  8. Inception
  9. Black Swan
  10. The Kids Are All Right
  11. Monsters
  12. Catfish
  13. Toy Story 3
  14. Iron Man 2
  15. Tron Legacy
  16. Alice In Wonderland
  17. All Good Things
  18. Cyrus
  19. How To Train Your Dragon
  20. Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World
  21. Exit Through The Gift Shop
  22. Going The Distance
  23. Unstoppable
  24. Get Him To The Greek
  25. The A Team

Thanks for reading!

The Quick Review Guy





2 comments:

  1. Honorable mentions go to:

    Clash Of The Titans
    Restrepo
    Shrek Forever After
    How To Train Your Dragon
    Dinner For Schmucks
    Cyrus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also:
    Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World
    The Expendables
    Easy A
    Kick-Ass

    ReplyDelete